Zendure Passport Adapter
Ever had a travel adaptor fail on you? That won't happen with the Zendure. Chances are, it's a result of the single-use fuse - using auto-resetting fuses more commonly seen in the aerospace industry, the device is able to recover from an overload on its own within just one minute, making it electronically unbreakable, and the most resilient travel adapter ever. During development, the designers found many other problems with the current travel adapters in the market, such as child safety issues, not enough USB outputs, and awkward two-handed operation. So they ended up making a truly worry-free ultimate universal travel adapter and charger. This could be the last travel adapter you'll buy.
- Auto-resetting fuse means you won't get stuck with a faulty adapter
- Charge 5 devices at once with USB ports
- Doesn't convert voltage, but it has a wide enough input range that you'll mostly be covered (100-250V/AC). Most travel adapters don't convert voltage either.
- Dimensions: 2.24” x 2.8” x 2.5”/57mm x 72mm x 64mm
- Weight: 5.6oz/159g
- USB Output: 2.4A/12W Max per port, 5A/25W Total with ZEN+
- AC Input: 100-250V/AC 50/60Hz
- AC Output: 6A Max (600W at 100V or 1500W at 250V)
I've tried using all four USB ports to charge phones / tablet etc. at the same time and had very satisfactory results.