Scrubba Wash Bag
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine, making it a travel and camping essential. Weighing less than 142g the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink. This ultra-portable washing machine allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. The Scrubba also doubles as a dry bag to keep gear dry between washes.
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Doubles up as a dry bag
- Save money, water, and time
- More hygienic than dirty hotel sinks
- May not work as well on heavy garments like jeans
- 54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
- 16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
My order arrived today with a personalized note and a free gift - a very pleasant surprise. Kudos to Joel and team for the warm customer experience. Will recommend this to another friend for sure.
So far so good! Used it twice. Hopefully the quality is durable. Concept is totally awesome. Super good if you are up in the mountains and without any washing devices to aid you. LOVE IT! - Zach Teo
Useful for frequent travellers. Double up as a dry bag for dirty laundry if you got no time to wash them
Great wash bag. Lightweight, do double duty as a drybag.