Scrubba Wash Bag
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine, making it a travel and camping essential. Weighing less than 142g the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink. This ultra-portable washing machine allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. The Scrubba also doubles as a dry bag to keep gear dry between washes.
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Doubles up as a dry bag
- Save money, water, and time
- More hygienic than dirty hotel sinks
- May not work as well on heavy garments like jeans
- 54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
- 16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
Useful for frequent travellers. Double up as a dry bag for dirty laundry if you got no time to wash them
Great wash bag. Lightweight, do double duty as a drybag.