Matador Freerain24 Packable Backpack
The finest materials in the smallest possible package comes in the form of a waterproof packable backpack. The Freerain24 packs away to fit in the palm of your hand, and unpacks into a 24 Liter backpack with a fully-waterproof main compartment, ready for real adventure. And the folks at Matador are serious about it too: with a puncture resistant Codura body, it's ultralight 155 grams, and stabilizer straps. Be it the slopes of Nepal or the caves of Iceland, the Freerain24 will take you there and keep your valuables safe and dry.
- Ultralight and packs into compact, attached storage bag
- Waterproof rolltop construction for main compartment
- Breathable straps with stabilizers for extra support
- While the front pocket has a storm-guard zipper, it isn't waterproof
- Rolltop design means you don't have quick access your stuff in the main compartment
- 24 Liter capacity
- 5.5oz (155 grams)
The water proof feature was why I bought this bag and to top it all, it’s so small and light . It’s superb must have for travels and day trips. A must have for avid outdoor/ traveler . It’s well made, light and portable .
Great product. Are there some larger volume foldable bags?