Peak Design Capture Camera Clip V3
You paid good money for that camera, so get it out of your bag and use the thing. With Capture, you can safely and comfortably carry your camera anytime, anywhere, and always have instant access. Unlike a camera strap, Capture keeps your camera rigidly stable while hiking, biking, or moving around the studio. Unlike a camera bag, Capture keeps your camera instantly accessible with the click of a button. The Capture is made up of 2 components: a metal clip that clamps to your favourite backpack strap, belt, or bag, and an Arca tripod-compatible plate that screws into the bottom of your camera. Your camera locks into the clip, where it is held rigidly and securely. Press the lockable quick-release button to access your camera in a single second, in time to capture that winning shot. Holds well over 200 lbs. (90kg), making it strong enough for the heaviest of pro camera/lens combinations. The all-new Capture is the most secure, convenient, accessible way to carry your camera, and is guaranteed for life.
- Instant access, comfortable carry
- Works with your favourite bag or strap
- Holds over 90kg
- Lifetime warranty, weatherproof, and rust resistant
- Depending on your camera model, we've had reports of having to remove the base plate to change batteries. Update: The Capture V3 is significantly smaller than its predecessors, which would solve most issues
- Manfrotto tripod compatibility will require an add-on purchase
- 8.3 x 4 x 2 cm (clip) | 3.8 x 3.8 x 0.7 (plate)
- 70g (clip) | 14g (plate) | 84g (total)
- Fits any strap up to 6.4cm (2.5”) wide and 1.5cm (0.6") thick with standard thumbscrews or 2.2cm (0.88”) thick with included hex-head clamping bolts.
Bought this and got it delivered within a day. Good service.